We are well known entities in this domain, affianced in manufacturing, exporting and supplying premium grade Resistor Enclosures. The provided enclosures are manufactured using quality examined by our dexterous professionals at highly advanced production unit. These enclosures are used in Ac distribution networks to limit the fault current. Additionally, clients can avail the offered Resistor Enclosures at market leading prices from us.
Easy to use
Hassle free working
- Resistance banks are bolted on angles welded to the angle iron structure, facilitating easy drawout facility when required.
- Insulation between resistance element and supporting tie rod is provided by a mica sleeve.
- The tie rod is insulated from the supporting structure by 3 Groove Insulators.
- A sloped bottom sheet is welded to the angle iron structure and drain plug is provided at suitable place.
- In case of continuous current ratings for better heat dissipation, perforated sheet with welded GI wire mesh is provided at the bottom.
- Foundation channels welded to the angle iron structure are provided on two sides with arrangement to fix on foundation by bolts.
- Indoor enclosures, do not have sloping or overhang features of the canopy. The bottom welded sheet is also not sloped.
- Gland plate for bottom cable entry in terminal box is provided if applicable. In case of busduct connections, a flange of specified dimensions is provided for connection to transformer.
- Terminals are brought through porcelain bushings of appropriate voltage class.
- In case of higher voltage the banks are placed on stand off insulators housed inside the enclosures.
Optional features (Provided on request)
- Safety Screen for enclosures
- Stand off insulators
- Supporting structures
- Aluminium covers instead of MS.
- Hot dip galvanised enclosure
- Stainless steel hardware